We've all come across someone whose beauty shines through. Sometimes it's a case of simply being genuine. We often think + behave in certain ways just to fit in. To change from that to being authentically you isn’t always easy.
Here are some ideas you might want to try:
- Connect frequently with your heart. Notice the part you play in relationships when you slip into your ego instead of staying with the love.
- Honesty is paramount... with yourself + others.
- Learn to understand your emotions by bringing in the light of awareness - not getting too caught up, instead stepping back, accepting, feeling + allowing different emotions. They're all valid, best not to judge them as good or bad.
- Heal your hurts - however you can - so you can grow in a healthy way.
- Yoga helps you to connect to your breath + your body.
- Abandon all that is false – people, products, the list goes on!
- Spend time in nature + grow your own food. Eating close to nature is the best way to ensure your diet is healthy.
- Drink fresh, clean water. Flush out those toxins!
- Wear natural fibres like a second skin.
- Be mindful of the media you consume.
- Balance work with relaxation. Make relaxation a priority in all your interactions. When you’re relaxed everything flows.
- Enjoy being present in each moment instead of worrying about the future or dwelling in the past.
- Have compassion with yourself + others when things don’t go as planned.
- Understand there’s no right or wrong, only learning.
- Be grateful.
- Walk often in nature. Let your senses guide you.
- Breathe deeply.
- Sometimes just be.
How do you stay real? It’s worth contemplating. Choosing natural skincare is a start but there are so many steps we can take to return to our true selves.
Inner beauty is about your inner world. Loving yourself from the inside out.