creating inner beauty
Sometimes inner beauty is linked to a person's character... their beauty shines through. Though often it's a case of simply being true to you!
We're often forced into thinking + behaving in certain ways just to fit in. To change from that to being true isn’t easy. It’s about planting healthy seeds. Here are some we found helpful:
- Connect frequently with the love in your heart. Notice the parts you play in relationship – when you slip into your ego instead of staying with the love.
- Honesty is paramount, with the self + others.
- Learn to understand your emotions + thinking by bringing in the light of awareness - not getting too caught up, instead stepping back, feeling + allowing.
- Heal your hurts - however you can - so you can grow in a healthy way.
- Yoga helps connects you to your breath + your body.
- Abandon all that is false – people, products, the list goes on!
- Spend time in nature + grow your own food. It’s such a healthy connection.
- Eat close to nature – less fast + packaged food.
- Drink fresh, clean water. Flush out those toxins!
- Wear natural fibres, like a second skin.
- Be mindful of the media you consume.
- Balance work with relaxation. Make relaxation a priority… in all your interactions. When you’re relaxed everything flows.
- Enjoy being present in each moment instead of worrying about the future or regretting the past.
- Have compassion with yourself + others when things don’t go as planned.
- Understand there’s no right or wrong, only learning.
- Be grateful.
- Walk in nature. Connect to your senses.
- Breathe deeply.
- Sometimes just be.
How do you stay real? It’s worth contemplating. Choosing natural skincare is a worthy start but there are so many steps we can take to return to our true selves.
Inner beauty is about the seeds we plant in our inner gardens.
Happy planting nature lovers!