The Natural Skin Store
BOTANIQUE FACE MOISTURISER
Jacaranda + Flannel Flower
A nutrient-rich, luxurious face moisturiser, containing superb hydrating oils to give your skin a valuable vitality boost so it radiates natural good health.
Botanique's blend of native Australian extracts help improve collagen production + rejuvenate the skin at a cellular level. Light, sensual + deeply nourishing this moisturiser contains absolutely NO toxins!
- Flannel flower's phyto-actives are potent nutrients that absorb into the skin's layers, soothing, regenerating + protecting your skin.
- Jacaranda, a powerful bio-active, relieves sensitive + stressed skin. Rich in vitamins A, B, C + E, it helps to tighten pores + rejuvenate skin.
INGREDIENTS: orange blossom floral water, sunflower* + calendula* oils, candelilla wax, jacaranda, flannel flower + Tasmanian pepper berry extracts, French pink clay, lavender*, mandarin*, sweet orange*, cedarwood*, patchouli* + vanilla* pure essential oils, violet butterfly flower essence, vitamin E + Preservative Eco (*certified organic).
“This is hands down the best product I’ve ever had in my life!” Danielle
"Botanique is so beneficial. My skin retains moisture. At the end of the day my skin is still plump + glistening. I don't know any other product that does that." Wendi
“Loving this moisturiser. My skin feels silky + smooth. It turns back the years!” Antonietta
“Since I’ve been using your moisturiser nothing else will do. I love that it’s 100% natural. I have sensitive skin + I’ve tried so many other brands.” Leanne
Our skincare is mindfully handcrafted, labelled + packaged in boutique batches.
Botanique Face Moisturiser is concentrated so you only need a small amount. Massage gently onto your face + neck with light, upward strokes morning + night.
- Suitable for all skin types especially sensitives.
- Store away from heat + sunlight.
- Best within 1 year of opening.
- Slight variations in colour, texture or scent are part of the unique + beautiful handcrafted process.
- Help us recycle packaging here.