The Natural Skin Store
FRAGILE EYE CREME
Camellia + Lime Caviar
Fragile eye creme is a lightweight moisturiser designed specifically for the delicate skin around your eyes. It contains a soothing blend of certified organic oils + native botanicals to replenish the skin, targeting fine lines.
The skin around the eyes is the first to show signs of ageing as it's ten times finer than on the rest of the face. The muscles underlying this skin are also the most active in your body so are vulnerable to developing lines, wrinkles + puffiness more easily.
- Rosehip oil helps to balance + rejuvenate this sensitive area while wild violet flower essence + rose otto floral water are soothing + calming.
- Camellia oil is a rich source of plant micro-nutrient antioxidants. Non-greasy, it keeps skin firm + supple.
- Native Australian finger limes' bio-active compounds aid the absorption of vital ingredients into the skin + help boost collagen production.
Now with added chamomile + geranium!
Ingredients: Rose Otto* Floral Water, Camellia* + Rosehip* Oils, Candelilla Wax, Finger Lime Caviar, Geranium, Mandarin + Chamomile Pure Essential Oils, Wild Violet Flower Essence, Vitamin E, (*Certified Organic) - 15 g.
"So light + fresh on my skin. Smells gorgeous." India
"Love the dainty pot. Just delightful. My wrinkles are going!" Sasha
"I've never used an eye cream before but I wish I'd found this earlier." Phoebe
Fragile Eye Creme is concentrated so you need only apply a small amount. Dab or pat around eye area using your ring finger so as not to drag this delicate skin.
- Avoid direct eye contact.
- Store away from heat + sunlight.
- Best within 6 months.
The Natural Skin Store is about so much more than just selling products. We care deeply about the environment which is why we make 100% natural, cruelty-free, vegan skincare using certified organic ingredients. We aim to cause no harm to you, animals or the planet.
We already recycle all our cardboard, papers + plastics. Now we're implementing a way of recycling our packaging too + we need your help to implement it. All you need to do is:
- Keep the box + packaging your skincare arrives in - everything.
- When you have five empty jars or bottles - send them back to us using the same box + wrapping they arrived in.
- You don't need to sterilise them as we'll do that.
- We'll include the return address label for you.
- In return you'll receive a store credit for $20 to cover your time + the postage.
Our brown boxes are also 100% compostable and will break down in your compost over 90 days. If you prefer you can recycle the cardboard, glass jars + bottles as normal.