The Natural Skin Store
BOTANIQUE FACE MOISTURISER
Jacaranda + Flannel Flower
A light yet nutrient-rich, luxurious face moisturiser, containing superb hydrating oils to give your skin a valuable vitality boost so it radiates natural good health.
100% natural + vegan, Botanique's active botanicals + antioxidants help improve collagen production + rejuvenate the skin at a cellular level.
- Flannel flower contains phyto-actives, potent nutrients that absorb into the skin's layers, soothing, regenerating + protecting your skin.
- Jacaranda, a powerful bio-active brings relief to sensitive + stressed skin. Rich in vitamins A, B, C + E, it helps tighten pores + promote firmer skin.
This moisturiser is concentrated without fillers so you only need to use a small amount.
"This is hands down the best product I've ever had in my life!" Danielle
"Loving this moisturiser. My skin feels silky + smooth. It turns back the years!" Antonietta
"Since I've been using your moisturiser nothing else will do. I love that it's 100% natural. I have sensitive skin + I've tried so many other brands." Leanne
"Just love this moisturiser. So heavenly!" Julie
"It's like a garden!" Tanya
Apply Botanique in gentle, upward strokes to nourish + rejuvenate skin. This moisturiser is concentrated, so you only need to use a small amount. Suitable for all skin types, especially sensitives. Use morning + night.
- Store cool + away from heat + direct sunlight.
- Use within 6 months.
The Natural Skin Store is about so much more than just selling products. We care deeply about the environment which is why we make 100% natural, cruelty-free, vegan skincare using certified organic ingredients. We aim to cause no harm to you, animals or the planet.
We already recycle all our cardboard, papers + plastics. Now we're implementing a way of recycling our packaging too + we need your help to implement it. All you need to do is:
- Keep the box + packaging your skincare arrives in - everything.
- When you have five empty jars or bottles - send them back to us using the same box + wrapping they arrived in.
- You don't need to sterilise them as we'll do that.
- We'll include the return address label for you.
- In return you'll receive a store credit for $20 to cover your time + the postage.
Our brown boxes are also 100% compostable and will break down in your compost over 90 days. If you prefer you can recycle the cardboard, glass jars + bottles as normal.